1/11/11

From an Atheist

from Living Waters Ministries:

A few years ago, we told you that an atheist was having financial troubles, and many of you kindly sent him gifts. This week he wrote to Mark Spence and said:

Dear Mark …. about three years ago we talked on the phone. Even though I insulted and berated you, you proved that you were the real deal and a true follower of Christ by loving your enemy and blessing him. You responded with kindness even though I insulted you viciously. In addition you even helped me financially as well as some of the followers of Way of the Master. You guys really saved me from a disaster because I had no income and if I didn't get those MRIs and other medical tests, I never would have gotten the social security disability income on which I now survive. I just wanted to say I will never forget you, Ray and the other Way of the Master followers. I want to thank you very much again.

So thank YOU guys for being the "real deal" and helping this man. Please keep him in prayer.

No comments: