7/5/09

Love Is Not A Crime

My true home is Heaven. Therefore, I am a wanderer on this earth, waiting and persevering, trying to make the best of things, until I make it back home to my Father's kingdom. I enjoy things, I don't enjoy things. Like Jesus, I live in this world, but I don't really belong to it. I live amongst the people, but I'm not them. I love people even when they don't love me back. I'd die for people even if they wouldn't do the same. I always forgive people no matter how bad they are. I speak the message to people. I put up with people no matter how difficult. Love is not a crime. The just shall live by faith. The wicked will keep on sinning. You reap what you sow. The righteous shall reap their reward. The wicked shall reap theirs. This world will not always last the way it is. Someday Jesus will come back and restore it to the way it's meant to be. Don't be on the losing side. But, even before then you will die. Everyone dies and you can't stop that. But, God loves you and He's there with open arms to forgive and restore you. Don't resist it. Don't run away from it. It's the best thing you could ever have. Don't waste it. He lived and died for you, and He didn't have to. He did it because He loves you. Would you do the same for Him or for anyone?

No comments: