5/8/09

Toby Mac - MadeTo Love

Toby Mac Lyrics

"Toby Mac Made To Love lyrics"


Ringtones Send "Made To Love" Ringtone to your Cell Ringtones

Verse 1
The dream is fading, now i'm staring at the door
I know its over cause me feet have hit the cold floor
Check my reflection, I aint feelin what I see
It's no mystery
Whatever happened to a passion I could live for
What became of the flame that made me feel more
And when did i forget that...

Chorus
I was made to love you
I was made to find you
I was made just for you
Made to adore you
I was made to love
And be loved by you
You were here before me
You were wating on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by you

Verse 2
The dream's alive with my eyes opened wide
Back in the ring you've got me swinging for the grand prize
I feel the hate is spittin vapors on my dreams
But I still beleive
I'm reachin out, reachin up, reachin over
I feel a breeze cover me called Jehova
And daddy I'm on my way
Cause I was made to love...

Chorus

Bridge
Anything I would give up for you
Everything, I'd give it all away
(Repeat 3x)

I was made to love you
I was made to adore you, made just for you
(Repeat 3x)

No comments: