5/27/09

Evanescence - You

You
words have been drained from this pencil,
sweet words that i want to give you,
and i can't sleep,
i need to tell you, goodnight.
when we're together i feel perfect,
when i'm pulled away from you i fall apart,
all you say is sacred to me,
you're eyes are so blue,
i can't look away,
and as we lay in the stillness,
you whisper to me,
"baby, marry me, promise you'll stay with me"
oh you don't have to ask me,
you know you're all that i live for,
you know i'd die just to hold you,
stay with you,
somehow i'll show you,
that you are my night sky,
i've always been right behind you,
now i'll always be right beside you.
so many nights i've cried myself to sleep,
now that you love me i,
love myself.
i never thought i would say that,
i never thought there'd be,
You.

No comments: