10/16/09

I've been through some things in my life that a lot of people wouldn't believe. My own mother told me that most adults don't ever have to go through what I was going through as a teenager. The only thing that got me out of it and helped me to overcome and be strong was Jesus. That's part of why I love God so much and have a strong faith, and want others to know what I have come to know. It's not some "oh I grew up in church and I'm just telling u what I was told" because I didn't. No, it's my own experience and knowledge, my real life. I would have killed myself years ago if it wasn't for God. He literally rescued me from total darkness and hell. God has a love for you that is better and stronger than any other possible. That is why He sent Jesus, his only begotten son, to die for your sins and bring you into a right relationship with Him, and go to Heaven someday. He knows you're not perfect. He wants you to come as you are and He will take care of the rest.

No comments: