11/26/09

Happy Thanksgiving 2009

Hi. I haven't written much on my blog this month because I've been Tweeting so much. But, I wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to everyone. There is always something to be thankful for, even if you're alone. I remember, 2004 was the worst year of my life. I was pretty much alone for Thanksgiving and I ate macaroni & cheese instead of the traditional festival meal. I said that I wasn't thankful for anything since I truly believed that I was living a cursed life and that it couldn't get any worse. Therefore, I saw no point in celebrating Thanksgiving. I was a very depressed, angry young woman at the time. Flash forward to 2009: I am very thankful. I've had a lot of ups and downs this year. But, I am thankful for all the blessings, the people in my life and the good that people do. I do notice all these things everyday and I don't take it for granted. So thank you all and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: