4/3/10

My First Blog Post (from April 6, 2007)

My Blog & Its Purpose

Hi, this is my new blog website called "Jesus Is Lord Forever." Here, I'll be posting on various topics and will include some of my own compositions. Thanks and God bless. Jesus loves you and so do I.

I want people to come to the love and grace of the LORD Jesus, God's Son. I want people to understand who He really is and why they desperately need Him and, whether they know it or not, want Him. The purpose of this blog is to spread the love and message of Jesus, which is God's Word. I am interested in posting about different topics with a Christian worldview. I must come out and say that I am not perfect and I don't know everything. Many of the things that I will post are simply my own opinions and they might not be correct, as I am still learning and growing in my faith and love in Jesus. I don't understand everything. Some things I do, but other things I don't. Sometimes I think I'm right and later I think that I might be wrong about something. That's I why I needed to say that. There is only one thing that is certain and that is God and His Word. Many believers around the world, and actually non-believers as well, have their own interpretations and teachings of God's Word. This is why people must rely on God for the correct interpretation. If you don't have the Holy Spirit (which is what you receive when you become re-born through the Spirit Of Jesus) then you are going to have a very hard time understanding His Word, even if it doesn't seem like you're having a hard time understanding it. Even when one does have the Holy Spirit, it can still be very difficult at times. That is why one must be careful when interpreting it. We must rely on God and His Holy Spirit. Discern for yourself whether or not I am writing the Truth to you. Compare what I write to God's Word. Pray to God and meditate on it. I already know that some of what I say might not be correct. I hope it's not, but like I said, I know that I'm not perfect and I don't know everything.

No comments: