4/24/10

If I Could Turn Back Time...I Don't Think I Would

When I think about my life and hardships, and the regretful things I've done, sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I could turn back time and do it over again. What would I do different? How could I make it better? But, there's a sinking feeling inside of me that says, "everything that's happened has made you who you are today, you would lose out on all that you have learnt, and that added strength and wisdom." So that keeps me from wanting to live it out all over again. I don't think I could do that. And even if I could live it over again, who's to say that I wouldn't do something else wrong anyway? There would always be something that I would like to change and I can't. Everything happens for a reason, good or bad. But, whatever does happen there is already a blessing attached to it, a reward for the good or a lesson from the bad. That is how I feel about turning back the hands of time.

No comments: