6/10/11

Preach It

Since I have become a Christian, which was over five years ago now, I have come to develop a likeness for certain preachers that particularly stick out to me. I love to hear them talk and preach. I suppose every believer has certain preachers and styles of preaching that they favor, and so do I. When I first got saved it happened to me before I started to go to church. So, I used to watch a whole lot of preaching on cable television with channels like TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) and DaystarTV, for example. Some preachers stood out for me personally and I thought that I would post some samples of their preaching.

Dr. Charles Stanley

www.intouch.org

Bishop T.D. Jakes

http://www.tdjakes.org/

Perry Stone

www.voe.org

Joyce Meyer

www.joycemeyer.org

Hal Lindsey

www.hallindsey.com

Jack Van Impe

www.jvim.com

There are many other preachers and programs that I like, but I haven't listed all of them. Although I don't always 100% agree with everyone's views, I do like to listen to a lot of their preaching. The main thing is to adhere to the Word of God and compare everything to it. Some others that I like are: David Reagan, John Paul Jackson, John Hagee, Don Colbert, James Robison, Grant Jeffrey, Zola Levitt, Billy Graham, Jay Sekulow, Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, Paula White, Kirt Schneider, Rod Parsley, Bill Cloud and Mike Barber.

No comments: