7/4/11

Happy Independence Day!

To celebrate and honor the 4th of July, America's Independence Day, I compiled a small list of traditional American patriotic songs that we here in the USA grew up knowing and listening to. I thank God for all that He has done and continues to do, as well as providing me this nation as my own. I would also like to thank and honor my nation's patriarchs and matriarchs for their contribution, devotion and tireless efforts in the formation of this country, and for all of the freedoms and wonderful things that we enjoy about it today. God bless the USA. Amen.

The Star-Spangled Banner (USA National Anthem)


America the Beautiful


Battle Hymn of the Republic


God Bless America


My Country Tis of Thee


This Land Is Your Land


Yankee Doodle Dandy


Stars and Stripes Forever


When Johnny Comes Marching Home


Taps

No comments: