9/28/09

Pure Eye Of Faith

Faith is often used synonymously with the word "trust". In my own experience, I've learned that trust is a very delicate thing. It's like a crystal vase- easily shattered, and once broken, very difficult to restore. I've learned to guard my wife's trust. If I am to know the full measure of Chelsea's love, I must keep my word to her, be faithful and loyal to the very end, and treasure her above every other woman on earth. When pride, ego, or unfaithfulness creeps in (in any form), trust is damaged and the relationship is in danger. Trust thrives when love is pure, but dies in unfaithfulness. Even so, faith flourishes in a pure heart alone. If you are a Christian, examine your heart today and see if there be any wicked way in you. Expel the foreign objects of sin through godly sorrow and restore your pure eye of faith.
~ Kirk Cameron

No comments: