Whatever your struggle...loneliness, guilt, suicide, sex, stress, life after death, purpose in life, aids, abortion, drugs...there is an Answer!
Then why don't more people experience this full life?
1) God loves you and has a great plan for your life!
*He created you for a purpose: to have a personal relationship with Him (Genesis 1:27).
*He wants you to experience a full and abundant life - right here on earth. Jesus said, "My purpose is to be give life in all its fullness" (John 10:10).
2) Because of sin in your life, you are separated from God.
*We are all sinners in need of God's forgiveness (Romans 3:23).
*The price for sin is death (eternal separation from God) (Romans 6:23). "...Your sins have cut you off from God" (Isaiah 59:2).
3) sin separates man from God, but there is hope...
4) The price is already paid! "God showed His love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners" (Romans 5:8).
5) It's free! Eternal salvation is a free gift (Ephesians 2:8-9). You can't be saved by: good works, Bible knowledge, morality nor religion. You can't earn your way to Heaven. There is only one way...
6) Jesus is the Answer! The only answer. "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me" (John 14:6).
7) It's up to you. You must decide for yourself if you are willing to turn from your sins and ask Jesus into your heart. (Romans 10:9, John 1:12).
Prayer: Jesus, I ask you into my heart to be my Savior and Lord, please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life.
Congratulations on your new beginning!
8) Once you ask Jesus into your life you know that you have eternal life. (1 John 5:11-12, John 10:28-29).
It is important that you:
a. Be baptized and get involved in a local church.
b. Get help from a mature believer.
c. Spend daily time in prayer and Bible reading.
d. Share with others what Jesus has done for you.
Not as good works to get saved, but of living the Christian life once you are already saved.
(Copyright: Student Discipleship Ministries, Ft. Worth, TX, 817-295-1000)