5/18/10

Faith Team


Today is my last day for Faith Team at church. It is an evangelism group that we have twice a year for 3 months each. We go out on Tuesday nights and witness, minister and welcome new people to the community (welcome wagons). So far this season has been pretty good for me. I missed two weeks for being ill, but I got to share the Faith Outline several times (basically an outline of the Gospel message) and re-learnt the basics of the training. I liked the team I was on. We planted a lot of seed. It was a much better season for me than the last one I had I think because I shared the outline a lot more. I was picked a lot because I have a good memory and it was easy for me to remember the outline. The more experience I had, the easier it was for me and the less nervous I was in giving it. So far in the season we've had a lot of professions of faith, some baptisms and new people attend and join our church as a result of the efforts of Faith Team. But, of course, all the glory goes to God as the whole point of Faith Team is to bring glory to God, and to help people to know the Lord and connect with our churches.

http://www.lifeway.com/faith/

No comments: